For phone consultations, please mail or e-mail a photo of your animal(s) in advance of your appointment. Kelly will acknowledge the receipt of your photo(s) when received.
Please prepare for your appointment by writing down a variety of questions or topics you would like to discuss about each of your animals. Having questions and/or topics prepared in advance will help you get the most out of the consultation time. You must be honest, open and willing to participate in solutions. (You do not need to send questions ahead of time.)
● Is my animal experiencing any pain?
● What are his/her likes and dislikes?
● Does my animal like his/her food? Is it nutritionally fulfilling?
● Is there anything my animal needs from me? Any unmet desires?
● What is your (the animal) life purpose? Is it being fulfilled?
● Do you (the animal) have a message or advice for me?
● How does your saddle, bit, … fit? For fish – how is your water temperature?
● Do you like your crate, barn, training classes, sitter, walker, groomer?
● Is there a way that our time together can be more fulfilling for you?
● Is my animal ready to pass on?
● Does my animal want a companion?
For an animal who has passed away, this Articulate Animals blog post article may be helpful in preparing for your consultation.
What Not to Expect from a Consultation
Kelly is not a veterinarian and cannot diagnose illness. She can describe to you the symptoms the animal is feeling and other wisdom the animal may wish to present, which can then be used to assist you and your professional care provider.
Kelly is not a professional trainer. Some solutions may include a recommendation to seek out a reputable trainer in your area.